hints, tips, tricks and memory aids for the slipping mind
- Plone UnifiedInstaller vs. Old zc.buildout eggs — by Chris Shenton — last modified Oct 01, 2008 12:47 AM
- Repeated use of evolving versions of the UnifiedInstaller have different zc.buildout egg version requirements.
- Testing SVN pre-commit hook permissions — by Reed O'Brien — last modified Oct 27, 2010 11:46 AM
- A quick way to test pre-commit hooks w ihtout making test checkins.
- Stop spam with spamd and pf — by Chris Shenton — last modified Sep 23, 2008 03:36 PM
- Turned out to be remarkably easy and effective. Wish I'd done it sooner.
- Using Aqamacs to Edit Plone Content — by Reed O'Brien — last modified Sep 08, 2008 02:07 PM
- A quick description to setting up a Mac to use Aquamacs to edit Plone documents. Good for Content-type: text/x-rst
- Becoming manager in ZODB — by Reed O'Brien — last modified Aug 17, 2008 11:04 PM
- Get manager privileges in an interactive ZODB session
- Create Plone 3 Archetype Product with ZopeSkel and Buildout — by Chris Shenton — last modified Sep 05, 2009 01:15 PM
- ZopeSkel can create Archetype-based products for Plone 3. Wire it up in Buildout.
- Reload Non-Python Files with Paster — by Reed O'Brien — last modified Aug 17, 2008 10:13 PM
- a quickie to get templates reloaded when edited and running under paster --reload
- Tech — by Reed O'Brien — last modified Oct 05, 2008 09:28 AM
- hints, tips, tricks and memory aids for the slipping mind